Colon Hydrotherapy “Angel of Water” is an open system with gravity flow which is the most natural form of active enema.
What doctors are saying
– Dr. Arthur E. Brawer, MD.
– Oncologist and Homeopath Douglas Brodie, MD, of Reno, Nevada.
Benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy
Improved digestive function, Increased energy, Enhanced immunity, Glowing skin and clear eyes Easier weight management,
Positive and relaxed mental state, Improved blood circulation and more…
Toxins built up in the colon contribute to many illnesses
It is not uncommon for the average person to have about 5 to 25 pounds of fecal matter impacted in their body’s colon. This may lead to the normal intestinal flora being replaced by more harmful bacteria, which may lead to intestinal toxemia which affects our health in a negative way. Auto-intoxication is the result. Auto-intoxication occurs when the body absorbs too much of its own toxic waste. This can manifest itself as the following: bloating, indigestion, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, low energy levels, fatigue, heartburn, headaches, aches and pains, weight problems/difficulty losing weight, insomnia, acne, endocrine disturbances, irritability, parasites, abdominal distension, candida, allergies, difficulty concentrating, sallow complexion, immune and circulatory problems, arthritis, skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema, backache, anxiety, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and food sensitivities.
Colon hydrotherapy eliminates toxic waste to enhance overall well-being
The colon is over 5 feet long and 2 inches in diameter. It serves to eliminate waste and conserve water. The bacteria living in the colon synthesize valuable nutrients including vitamins K and some B vitamins.
Toxic material is found not only in the colon, but in other parts of the body as well, including fat tissue, joints, arteries, muscles, the liver etc. Colonics effectively eliminate large quantities of toxic waste, affecting the condition of the entire body. When the colon is cleaned and healthy, the well-being of the whole body is greatly enhanced.
See what Colonic is all about
FAQ for before & after
Before your colonic session
- For better cleansing results you may eliminate certain foods such as red meats and dairy, and eat plenty of high fibre foods 24 to 48 hours prior, although this is not required.
- We recommend that no food be consumed 2 hours before your colonic treatment. Plenty of water and raw vegetable juices are great for hydrating and softening fecal matter.
- If possible, avoid processed food, breads, alcohol, caffeine and refined sugars for 2 hours leading up to your colonic treatment.
- Please avoid dairy and meat the night before your colonic and the day of. Eggs and cooked fish are fine after your session.
- We also recommend you bring a smoothie or some fruit and vegetables to have after the session. We will always provide you with a probiotic following your session to help re-introduce good bacteria into your bowel. This is because colonics flush out both good and bad bacteria. We want you to start with your best foot forward with good bacteria. We will also recommend you take probiotics for up to a month or more following your session depending on your health issues.
Confidential intake form and guidelines
- Please complete our Confidential Intake Form prior to your session and read our Pre and Post Colonic Guidelines.
- If you cannot fill in the form before your session, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the form at the clinic.
- We will go over the intake form with you and determine if this is a safe procedure and also make some nutritional and dietary recommendations for you. There are only a few but specific conditions that prevent you from having a colonic.
- Our goal is to cleanse and educate our clients.
- The Pre and Post Colonic Guidelines provide you with all of the recommendations and preparation instructions for your colonic. You will need to make some simple dietary changes, and you will be able to go about your normal daily routine following your cleanse.
Greetings and presentation os system
We show you the systems features:
- 8-gallon tank, path of water & flow rate of 1 p.s.i. carbon & UV filters.
- Issue sealed sterile nozzle.
- Instructions before session begins.
We explain how:
- You alone will painlessly insert the lubricated nozzle in private.
- We will leave the room for you to disrobe and remove your lower garments only.
- You will recline on the unit with legs straddling basin tower.
- You will drape yourself modestly with blanket.
- You will call us back into the room by pressing a call button. We will return to the room and turn on the water flow for you. You may call us with this button anytime throughout session if you have questions or concerns.
What to expect in the session
- The water will gently flow in and build up with minimal pressure as it enters your colon until the point of you feeling full. The feeling is exactly like when you have “to go” for a bowel movement at home. You will have the natural urge to release or push and the fecal matter and the water will easily release, around the pencil size nozzle, out your anus and down into the basin drain below. There is no need to remove the nozzle or re-insert during releases. Our system allows comfort and ease of use throughout.
- With no mess or fuss. No need to move around. If you need to urinate at the same time – you can – just as when you sit on the toilet, except you are in a relaxed reclined position.
- When the excavated matter goes down the drain it passes through a clear viewing tube before disappearing into the clinics’ plumbing system. An angled mirror allows you to see everything leaving your colon. This can be quite a show and you have the best seat in the house.
- The process is odorless and painless. The filling and releasing of water, mucus and feces will repeat itself many times over the 45 minute session. During this time, approximately 8 to 16 gallons of purified water is irrigated through your colon which via the portal vein hydrates your other organs such as the liver, kidneys, etc.
- You will experience the equivalent of approximately 20 to 40 bowel flushes in one session. This is great exercise for your bowel and helps improve the strength and tone of your bowel muscles.
To end the session
- You remove the rectal nozzle.
- You will remain in the reclined position for about 5 minutes to allow any water or matter to drain out.
- You will then rinse your bottom with the personal sprayer.
- Dry off with paper towels.
- Then arise from the device clean and dry.
- You get dressed and wash up with the sink in your room.
- We discuss your experience…and offer advice.
After your treatment
- We will provide you with a complimentary probiotic capsule to replenish the good bacteria in your colon.
- When you leave, our staff removes all materials; nozzle, blanket, paper towels… etc. from the room.
- We then follow a strict Post Disinfecting Cleaning Routine on all equipment and surfaces to make new.
- Most people experience a feeling of lightness and increased energy after their treatment. Remember to continue drinking lots of water and continue with your usual exercise routine.
- We ask that you refrain from consuming any alcohol or red meat for 6 hours after your colonic treatment to avoid gas.
- You can go back to work or your normal routine after having a bowel movement.
Pricing and Booking
|Single Session of Colon Hydrotherapy||99 ea.|
|3 Sessions of Colon Hydrotherapy Package||85 ea.|
|6 Sessions of Colon Hydrotherapy Package||75 ea.|
|Colon Hydrotherapy for MEMBERS||59 ea.|