Danuta started her journey with Holistic Medicine in 1993 when she got involved with the nutritional company called Herbalife Int. She learned about cellular nutrition which at that time was an unknown concept. She participated in all additional trainings with M.D. Ph.D doctor David Katzin, then with David Heber M/D. Ph.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.N. Chairman, and Scientific Advisory & Medical Advisory Board, professor of the Nutrition of UCLA University and Author of “L.A Shape diet” and Louis Ignarro Ph.D., Chairman, Scientific Advisory Board, Nobel Prize in Medicine in Nitric Oxide discovery.
Danuta fell in love with the healthy life style. She became a consultant in weight management, using Herbalife products which sti are #1 Nutritional Supplements in the world. She became a coach and trainer with her great personal success, as she had thousands of customers successfully losing & maintaining weight. She started her own spot about cellular nutrition concept and healthy living in two polish Radios: Chin Radio & Radio 7.
She is a true believer of the power within, and that is what she constantly shares with people helping them change the patters of believes. “You are what you think about yourself, What you see in others and you don’t like about them, you have in you”
* Dr. Cynthia Simmons – Breast Thermography
Cynthia Simmons is a Doctor of Homeopathy and what that means is that she uses natural remedies to treat the whole person. It is her desire to educate people about Natural Health Care & Preventative alternatives and teach them how the body can heal itself, placing people in a position of true â€œInformed Consent.
For more than 15 years, Cynthia worked in the Pharmaceutical Clinical Research Field as a consultant, providing them with assessing and implementing of Drug and Clinical Supplies process and Standard Operating Procedures.
As the owner of Heal Thyself Wellness Centre she provides families with preventative and healing modalities and state-of-the-art early detection systems such as Thermography and Homeopathy. She furthermore offers nutritional counseling, supplement profiling and counseling to her clients. Cynthia puts her philosophies into practice providing options for optimal health including cleansing, detoxifying, reflexology and homeopathic remedies.
Cynthia is passionate about improving her clients health and general wellness. She loves to share her experience and knowledge with others as an inspiring speaker, educator and practitioner.
* Mrs. Shaista Ashfaq - Account Executive - Home Care
As an Account Executive for Home Care services, Shaista manages the clinical coordination of care for a team of home care providers and directs patient services. She makes home visits as necessary to assist or instruct staff nurses to ensure the proper use and ordering of supplies.
She provides follow-up to patients as necessary and ensures timely and appropriate documentation on the patient record. She believes in teaching the next generation the skills they will need to provide services in an efficient effective manner to those in need.
* Mamdouh Elamry, PH. D.; M. Sc.; B. Sc.; B. Ed.; ISO 14001
Documented capacity of university teaching and research experience in 6 universities and a college. My research work included published 12 peer-reviewed publications, theses supervision and a reviewer of 12 international scientific books from Blackwell, Addison W., and others. Proven ability to provide project management leadership on program improvement initiatives, performance monitoring, developing program guidance materials and identifying streamlining opportunities. when I participated in writing 9 voluminous protocols for lab and field testing for CIDA project. Communicate with other departments and United Nations Organizations, and executive management to ensure goals are met for the verification work for an International Program of Arsenic Mitigation in drinking water in South Asia
Ph. D. Biochemistry and Physiology. University of Georgia, Athens Georgia, USA
M. Sc. In Environmental Sciences, University of Cairo, Egypt
B. Sc. In Biology, University of Cairo, Egypt
B. Ed. Chemistry/Biology, University of Toronto- OISE, ON Canada
Certificate of Lead Auditor for Environmental Management System (ISO 14001). American National Standard Institute-ANSI-USA, MGMT Alliances-Canada and RAB-USA
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE TO CLAY THERAPUTIC ENHANCEMENT
2008-2009: Administration Manager, Wal-Mart Canada
Manage health and safety, food safety audit, loss prevention, and office activities, accidents/health care issues/ and incidents investigation.
2003 - 2008: Associate Professor of Physiology / Environmental Remediation
Faculty of Science, Minoufiya University, Egypt
- Duties: Teaching: Conservation of Natural Resources, Environmental Remediation, Environmental Sciences I and II (graduates), Ecosystems Restoration (Graduates), Plant/Animal Physiology, Mineral Nutrition, and advanced Environmental Physiology (graduates)
2002-2003: Technical Coordination Manager of Environmental Technology Verification
Arsenic Mitigation in Drinking water in South Asia.
Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) / OCETA: “Environmental Technology Verification - Arsenic Mitigation in drinking water – based in Bangladesh”. CIDA sponsored project for the third party verification (OCETA) of the efficacy of commercial technologies designed to remediate contamination of drinking water that affect 20 millions with correlated diseases.
Responsibilities: Participant in the preparation and submission of nine verification protocols for lab and field tests for toxic elements in the drinking water.
- Performed all site assessment and Health risk calculation in the contaminated waters from household level to community level, Trained in three workshops and ten training session, verification protocols, the technical aspects and requirements of the water purification units of the international incorporations.
- Coordinated with technology proponents, International donors and NGOs from United Nations (WHO, UNESCO, WB), US-AID and other EU for project performance.
Jan 2002 – May 2002: Visiting Scientist:
Environment Canada: Canada Centre for Inland Waters (CCIW). Burlington, Ontario.
Duties: Assisted the supervisor in developing bioassessment models to control and monitor paper mills effluents entering main drinking water streams. These models include the human and ecosystem calculations of health risk factors, water quality & microbiological parameters for wastewater, and techniques for remediation/treatment of the influent
Nov 2001 - June 2002 Consultant
- PhytoInformatix/ Environment Canada - Environmental Technology Advancement Directorate.
- Major assistant in designing and developing environmental site remediation’s training and assessment models
2000 – 2001: Consultant - United Nations, UNEP, (Special Services).
International Environmental Technology Centre, Osaka, Japan.
Responsibilities: One of three participants to design, write and develop the background papers for the environmental Phytoremediation background papers for decision makers ( to clean nature).
2001 – 2002: Part-time Professor of Environmental Sciences
- Mohawk College: Faculty of Engineering Technology. Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Responsibilities: Teaching: Environmental Sciences, Environmental Management, and Environmental Projects.
1993-1999: Assistant Professor of Biological and Biochemical Sciences United Arab Emirate University.
Member of Federal Government: National Committee of Environmental Future Strategic Planning in UAE
- Member of the Project of the raw materials resources in UAE and Project of Sand Dunes Fixation
- Member of the committee of President Zayed International Program of Environmental Development and Direct
Irrigation with Seawater
- Chairman of Environmental Assessment and Remediation Team of UAE serving all Emirates.
- Twelve peer-reviewed published papers in environment and Reviewed 12 scientific books in environmental sciences from Addison Wisely, Blackwell, Longman and others.
- Teaching courses of Environmental Sciences I, II (graduates); Physiology; Natural Sciences I/II
- Supervised awarded Theses: Mineral Nutrition and Physiological Performance
1990 - 1993: Assistant Professor of Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Science, Minoufiya University, Egypt
- Duties: Teaching: Advanced Physiology, Plant Physiology, Environmental Management; Environmental Sciences, Biodiversity, Soil Chemistry, Soil Physics, Research work and thesis supervision
1985- 1990: Teaching and Research Assistant, Graduate Student, University of Georgia, USA
Teaching: Graduate Environmental Physiology, General Physiology, University Compulsory courses 121/122