Danuta Domurad started her journey in holistic wellness in 1993 by becoming a weight loss coach with a new concept of cellular nutrition. (Cellular nutrition concept was created to improve cell membrane absorption. Cellular nutrition is a high voltage supplement to improve absorption. When cells are getting oxygen and nutrients the mitochondria activity is improved and they produce energy, cell communication is improved and cells are in growth not in defense. Genes are the blue prints to produce healthy proteins and the environment is impacting this process. Bioactive ingredients, high voltage herbs, fruits, roots, vegetables, seeds and nuts are key components to nourish our cells. Regenerating villi in the small intestine and unflagging them from pathogens and toxins to activate vitamins and minerals absorption is the key. In 1993, that was a new concept no one was talking about. People were cutting calories but they were even more depleting the body from nutrients. People were gaining weight because of malnutrition, toxicity and stress. Proper nourishment is one of the key factors.)
In 2006, she was introduced to quantum mechanics and started her journey learning Quantum Biofeedback technology and got her certificate as Quantum Biofeedback Technician. A year after becoming a certified Quantum Biofeedback Technician, she had opened her Reverse Aging Wellness Clinic and has been successfully running it since then.
She understands that maintaining youth is related to reversing processes causing aging which are toxicity and acidity. That emotional, mental, and spiritual toxicities are the main causes of illnesses.
She created a wide array of integrative sessions under one roof in her holistic wellness clinic to educate and change lives of men and women across the GTA – one person at a time.
Danuta is passionate about her work and she is expanding her services into meditation, yoga, and mind reprogramming workshops, as well as, crystal healing, superfoods, an organic nutrition bar, tai chi, and qi gong. She is planning to do transformational programs for both men and women to empower them and their families.
- In 2016 and 2017, Danuta had her spot on Zoomer Radio in a program “From a Woman’s Perspective.”
- She was sharing her knowledge on polish radio spots in her program “Attention Overweight”
- Several times she was a guest on polish TV programs, either being interviewed or participating in culinary programs sharing her knowledge about clean eating.
- She was nominated twice: once by the Brilliant Minded Women Organization in the field of Body Mind & Spirit Wellness in 2016 for achievement and once again by the Polish Chamber of Commerce in 2017 for the business of the year in the field of Wellness.
- In 2013, she began advanced courses in Biology and Quantum Medicine at the International Quantum University of Integrative Medicine to become a doctor, and will be finalizing her diploma this year.
- Danuta had learned about a synergy of the body, mind, and spirit. She finished all advanced courses with T.Harv Ecker Peak Potentials, 2 levels of Think and Grow Rich institute courses, she learned about PEMF technology in advanced University courses,and she studied EIS electro interstitial body scan technology.
- She had learned from neuroscientists such as Dr. Joe Dispenza, Gregg Braden the biologist, and the pioneer in stem cells, Dr. Bruce Lipton. She learned from Dolores Cannon, a pioneer in regressive hypnosis, from her online educational programs. She has also learned from Dr. Terri Mahoney, and Rob Williams and his “Psych-K technique”, Christie Sheldon and her program “Love and Above”, Abraham-Hicks’ teachings, and at Edgar Cayce’s institute. From them, she learned about epigenetics, the coherence of the heart and brain, mental conditioning, and what to do to change mental programming and healing.
- In 2006, she was introduced to quantum mechanics and started her journey learning Quantum Biofeedback technology and got her certificate as Quantum Biofeedback Technician