What is a massage therapist? Massage therapy is now a regulated healthcare profession and as such, individuals who wish to practice must be licensed and subsequently defined as a registered massage therapist. All RMT in Mississauga must complete the following protocol:
- Successfully complete a competency-based education program at a nationally recognized institution.
- Study and master anatomy, pathology, neurology, physical assessment and physiology.
- Complete the minimum amount of hours required by the state you live in.
- Successfully complete the appropriate examinations needed to be deemed as a RMT
- Chronic pain from fibromyalgia or arthritis
- Rehabilitation from sport injuries
- Promote healthier lifestyle
- Reduce stress
- Reduce migraine headaches
Healthy in the Inside. Beautiful on the Outside.
It’s time to reclaim your health, your youth and your life. We at Reverse Aging Clinic will work closely with you to help achieve your goals for your inner well being as well as your outer.