After a hard week of work and responsibility, you’ve earned the right to relax. What better way to relax than getting a Classic Massage in Mississauga? You may be wondering “What’s the difference between a regular massage and a Classic Massage?”
Read on to learn more about Classic Massages and the many benefits that come along with it.
What is a Classic Massage?
Classic Massage in Mississauga is a full-body massage that utilizes different techniques in order to lower muscle tension and relieve stress.
Here is a small list of strokes that a masseuse can use:
- Kneading – This will pull your muscles from the bones in order to prepare the muscles for future techniques.
- Friction – This is caused by the masseuse as they rub the skin in order to heat up the muscles.
- Vibration – This technique requires a back and forth motion utilizing the fingertips to loosen up the muscles.
The pressure that the masseuse uses can range from light to moderately firm, so you won’t have to worry about them squeezing the life out of your muscles.
What are the benefits of a Classic Massage?
As previously mentioned, Classic Massage has a slew health benefits.
Aside from helping you unwind, having a Classic Massage can also:
- Reduce tension throughout the body
- Help treat anxiety and depression
- Alleviate fatigue
- Improve flexibility and circulation
- Improve joint mobility
Classic Massage is also an excellent tool to have in your self-care arsenal. Aside from the physical benefits, scheduling time for yourself also increases emotional well-being and contentment. So, what are you waiting for? Let us help you reduce stress and feel refreshed with one of our signature massages. To learn about the many benefits of Classic Massage, contact us today for more information.
Healthy in the Inside. Beautiful on the Outside.
It’s time to reclaim your health, your youth and your life. We at Reverse Aging Clinic will work closely with you to help achieve your goals for your inner well being as well as your outer.